Start date: 23/11/2010 End date: 25/11/2010
Venue: EKO Convention Centre
City: Lagos, Nigeria.
NOTE: DATES AND LOCATIONS FOR CERTAIN EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CONSULT US TO CONFIRM FINAL ARRANGEMENTS.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
NIF has moved to LAGOS to the fantastic state-of-the-art EKO convention centre. In continued partnership with the NIPC, the Ministry for Works, Housing, and Urban Development, the Ministry of Power, Federal Capital Territory, as well as the BPE, and the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) the 3rd Nigeria Infrastructure (NIF) 2010 Conference & Exhibition will unite key decision makers, contractors and service providers with direct opportunities to develop your business over the next 10 years. Never before has the political will and the national sector been so strong to deliver such visionary goals to industrialise the country.
Nigeria Infrastructure (NIF) combines a commercial tradeshow and strategic conference which will deliver key information, business opportunities and networking events that provide the foundation of successful strategy implementation.
The 3rd NIF exhibition provides the ideal platform for contractors, suppliers and service providers to showcase their latest projects, products and services to the widest audience in West Africa. NIF is the annual meeting place for buyers and suppliers to broker deals and develop relationships with new potential clients.
The exhibition offers direct business development opportunities and the chance to meet new contacts and develop existing relationships, combined with a cutting-edge senior-level conference and an extensive social programme of highly enjoyable networking functions. Exhibiting at NIF will enable you to:
– Sell directly to over 3,000 potential new clients in the heart of the commercial capital
– Be part of the largest showcase for infrastructure development in Nigeria.
– Generate new business leads to boost future sales
– Keep the market up to date with your projects, products, services and expertise
– Reinforce your position as a leading player in Nigeria’s infrastructure sector
– Network with key decision makers
– With 80% of exhibitors returning in 2010, NIF is an event that delivers