Start date: 21 February 2011 End date: 24 February 2011
Venue: Abuja International Conference Centre
City: Abuja, Nigeria.
NOTE: DATES AND LOCATIONS FOR CERTAIN EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CONSULT US TO CONFIRM FINAL ARRANGEMENTS.
Welcome to NOG2011, in its 11th successful year under the patronage of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Ministry of Energy, NOG welcomes over 7000 participants annually and is firmly established as the largest and most prestigious Oil and Gas event in Nigeria and West Africa.
NOG is a buzzing and dynamic event, attending will provide you with all the networking opportunities you need to expand your business in this highly lucrative oil and gas market. We look forward to welcoming you 21-24 February 2011
What OctoberFirst Consulting offer intending participants:
We provide advisory and support services to businesses that want to participate in International Trade events in Commonwealth Nations in Africa. We facilitate, organize and manage participation in both big and specialized exhibitions. We take care of the workload and logistics associated with international trade exhibitions at affordable rates. Our areas of assistance include:
- Processing of visas and other documentations for intending companies and officials.
- Hotel reservation, local transportation and telephone services.
- Reservation and construction of exhibition booths.
- Provision of support staff for the trade fairs/exhibitions.
- Arrange publicity and promotion of products and services within and outside the exhibition venue
- Stall Booking Inquiry
- Visitors’ Registration Inquiry
- Printing, Hording & Cards Inquiry
- Freight Forwarders / Courier Services
- Hostess / Guide / Interpretation Services
- Tour Packages Inquiry
- Car/Coach Rentals Inquiry
This report is published for general information and does not comprise advice or a recommendation of any kind. Readers should rely on their own enquiries in relation to matters discussed. While OctoberFirst Consulting endeavours to ensure it is accurate and current at the time of publication, OctoberFirst Consulting makes no representation or warranty as to its reliability, accuracy or completeness. To the maximum extent permitted by law, OctoberFirst Consulting will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person arising from any act or failure to act on the basis of information and/or the opinions contained in it.