Africa Market Entry Research:
At OctoberFirst Consulting, one of the key elements of our Africa market entry solutions is research. The market research component is designed to assist our client to properly understand the proposed market dynamics from the inside out. To achieve desired research outcomes, we collaborate with reputable and associated research company based in each country we are prospecting for a client.
- To measure the capacity of local players in our client niche market
- To gauge local market reaction to our client products/services sample(s)
- To evaluate attitude, competence and experience of potential partners in the local market
- To indentify unique selling points of competing brands in the local market
- To identify key stakeholders and collect data of potential partners among others.
Short listing of Potential Partner(s) in Africa.
A key essence for success in a new market is to identify and establish relationship with the ‘Right Business Partner’. We at OctoberFirst Consulting appreciate the huge importance of this aspect and are willing to invest the necessary time and effort to get it right. We understand that each client have their unique selection criteria, as such; we work with our client’s briefing to establish credible business relationship with their preferred business partner in a new market. The process involve direct meeting with shortlisted partner(s) and disclosure of our client suggested terms and conditions for the proposed business partnership.
Short listing Objectives:
- To meet and asses each prospective partner in their operational environment
- To inspect and understand their management and technical capabilities
- To interact face-to-face with key decision-makers in the organisation
- To disclose and discuss our client suggested terms and conditions for the proposed business partnership.
Business-to-Business Relationship management.
We offer ongoing international corporate business-to-business relationship management. We assist new and existing international business partners develop confidence and clear understanding of their sensitive and ethical business expectations from both sides. Our business-to-business communication management also enable new business partners to be aware of their different business-related cross-cultural issues and reach an understanding that will mutually benefit both partners.
Knowledge-Economy & Capacity-Building Events.
We facilitate and produce knowledge economy-based International Conferences, Seminars and Master Classes. Our events focus primarily on knowledge, information and skills update for professionals and business community in both Africa and Australia. We also organise capacity-building training workshops for African professionals in any professional field. Our training programs are tailored to fill knowledge gaps and improve the skills of our client’s workforce and decision-makers. We recruit tested experts from professional bodies in Australia and other developed countries for all our training programs.
For more information and request for a proposal, please email OctoberFirst Sydney here.