Africa Market Entry Solutions:
Our consumer analysis, competitive analysis and feasibility analysis services provide you with information that allows for confident decision making, accurate market opportunity assessments and sound strategic market entry and expansion planning; thus, maximizing return-on-investment (ROI).
Common Questions We Help You Answer:
- Will customers buy my product/services in the new export market?
- What is the gap my product/service could bridge in the new market?
- Am I offering the kinds of goods or services customers want– at the best place, at the best time and in the right amounts?
- Are my prices consistent with what buyers view as the product’s value?
- Are my prices at par with competing brands in the market?
- What kind of advertising campaign do I need in the new market?
- How does my business compare with my competitors in the new market?
- Will my business be viable in the new marketplace?
- Will my business be feasible in the new marketplace?
Filling a viable gap in new export market is key to the success of your product or service. Your product or service should be unique, solve an existing or potential problem, and provide an incentive for your customers to switch to it – be it quality, price, or improvement. Our consumer analysis applies quantitative methodology to gather relevant characteristics about customers as to what products and services they buy; their needs; and where they buy their products and services.
We also apply further methodologies such as the following:
A qualitative technique used to probe consumers to discover underlying attitudes, beliefs, motivations and feelings about products or services.
A qualitative technique used to gain consumer insight and perception from the appropriate target market as it pertains to products or services, the development and distribution of products/services, issues and unmet needs in the market place.
Businesses that fail to assess their competitors before entering a new market often realise they are not able to garner much market share despite high growth prospects in the new market.
Our competitive analysis helps you determine potential advantages and barriers in a new market around a product or service. It also enables you to monitor how direct and indirect competitors are executing tactics like marketing, pricing, and distribution. By evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of your competition, we can begin to formulate how to give your business an advantage in the new market.
Businesses are constantly seeking to exploit opportunities and to gain a competitive advantage in the market place. Our feasibility analysis helps you identify and assess the opportunities and threats present in the new market, the resources required for the business, and the prospects for success. The feasibility analysis is also conducted to find answers to the following questions:
- Does your business possess the required resources and technology?
- Will your business receive a sufficiently high return on its investment?
OctoberFirst Consulting also offers more market entry solutions such as:
- identify suitable distributors or local representative
- nominate a joint venture partner
- search for an acquisition target
- nominate an attorney for business and trade mark registrations
- nominate a local recruitment agency
- apply for regulatory registration obligations where required
- apply for Government-backed incentives
- facilitate participation in exhibitions and trade shows
- apply for space at preferable Export Processing Zones or industrial parks among others.
We have simplified our entry solutions into the new markets in Africa and will work with you to choose the option that is most suitable for your business aspirations.
Contact us for more information.