With glimmers of hope that Covid-19 could be coming under manageable control in some parts of the globe, international-focused businesses are now scouting for viable investment opportunities in both developed and emerging economies. Considering the steep battle for market share many businesses face in Australia, there is no better time to consider a new investment destination with less competition for market share than now.
This presents an opportune time for your business to consider worthwhile investment opportunities in emerging regional economies in Africa. To make an informed decision, we have developed research-based methodologies to answer common questions you might have:
- Will customers buy my product/services in the new market?
- What gap could my product/service bridge in the new market?
- Am I offering the kinds of goods or services customers want– at the best place, at the best time and in the right amounts?
- Are my prices consistent with what buyers view as the product’s value?
- What kind of advertising campaign do I need in the new market?
- How does my business compare with my competitors in the new market?
- Will my business be viable in the new market place?
- Will my business be feasible in the new market place?
At OctoberFirst Consulting, one of our key objectives is to assist you with research-based market entry solutions that minimise your risks and ensure attainment of goals set for the new market.
We believe that filling a viable gap in new export market is key to the success of your product or service.
Your product or service should be unique, solve an existing or potential problem, and provide an incentive for your customers to switch to it – be it quality, price, or improvement.